Aeyons. Online Music Learning. Amplified
Aeyons is a “Best in the Business” HD-Quality audio-visual platform specially developed by
musicians for musicians. With radically better sound and picture quality and significantly
lower latency than conventional conferencing platforms, Aeyons is run by a team with deep
knowledge and experience in music performance and education.
How can Aeyons help you?
The Aeyons Learning Hub, uniquely customised for your institution, provides a first-class
audio and visual platform upon which your students, teachers and families can connect in
real time with each other.
The Learning Hub is yours to manage; you are in control of scheduling & billing, and you’re
in charge of whether you need a completely secure, private hub environment or a portal for
the public to access your education, performance, and commercial opportunities.
- The Aeyons platform supports multiple high-definition, simultaneous Video sessions
whilst being simple to set up and use.
- Safety and security are built into the Aeyons Learning Hub. A secure private network, it
can only be accessed by those you provide access to.
- Scheduling of sessions can be controlled by central admin or by an individual faculty
member depending on your institution’s requirements.
- The platform features superlative video and audio sharing capabilities as well as the
full suite of video-conferencing functions, meaning the system provides a compelling
alternative for arts organisations to generic conferencing platforms.
- Live performance streaming, zero latency sessions, and recording features like online
mixing and assembling to a click track are all developments we have identified as next
steps in our journey.
Aeyons is providing Opera Australia (OA), the National Youth Orchestra of Canada (NYOC), and
Oxford Leadership Group (OLG) with customised online studios to connect their people: